Thursday, May 17, 2012

introduction and all that jazz.

okay, so hi.

i'm back on blogger after two years. well, i've forgotten a lot about my old blog (to be honest, i had to read through it before making this one). spent a lot of my time on livejournal and aff writing fan-fictions and on tumblr scrolling through pretty pictures.

so, let's start again. shall we?

my name is nadyra fauzia, i was born in june 1998, so that makes me fourteen this year. i am asian; indonesian. i am a student. i love writing, reading, singing, watching movies and shopping. i am also a k-pop fangirl and a hardcore one at that. to finish this off i am concluding that i am not some fucking introverted thirteen year old with internet connection and thick-rimmed glasses that walks the background of high school and constantly suicidal. i used to think that way, but it got old school, so–yeah.

so now that i've started new and fresh, i decided to write again. like, real life stuff and not some dreamy fan fiction about two ridiculously gorgeous korean idols fucking. like, me and my life and friends and stuff.

to start off this new blog, i will start off with some kind of faq (will link it later, i guess) for this blog and myself. here we go.


why is the title ...and all that jazz?

'–and all that jazz' is a phrase meaning '–and such similar things.' because this blog is basically filled with stories about my life and stuff, i've decided to replace that '–and stuff' with '–and all that jazz', because it's fancy and i happen to like jazz.

why do you use english to speak when you're indonesian?

because i feel that i can express myself more in english. i actually speak it more fluently than bahasa indonesia. my friends call me 'unpatriotic' (i know right, what the hell) but hey they're violating law number 28 sub 1 about the freedom of expression, ha.

what do you post in here and how often do you post?

like i said, i want to post real life stuff. i'm currently writing an online fan fiction series and i'm on writer's block, so i think my brain needs to take a rest from fantasy and venture into the reality. i'll probably go here when my mind's jumbled up to rant, or just when i have something to tell.

where would you be if not here?

i would most likely be on twitter, and my completely pretty k-pop biased tumblr. the links to my fan fictions is here (aff), but i also write on sonyeoncheonji community. just search for the author jessiki there.


that's probably it for now.

i don't have anything to tell you apart from how hungry i am right now, so i'm finishing this off here and will go have lunch. heard my mom cooked beef. yum.

later, dudes. muacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment